Join Sophie Tivona for an evening of painting pansies! Suitable for beginners as well as intermediate level painters, this class will cover watercolor basics, a discussion of materials, and finish with painting cheerful pansy flowers on your new watercolor block. Supplies will include a new brush, a pad of cold press watercolor paper, and a custom palette of 10 paints culled from Sophie's extensive selection of high-end pigments.
Cancellation policy: Flexible
> If the asker cancels more than 1 day(s) before the start of the booking, he is reimbursed 100 % of the amount paid
> If the asker cancels less than 1 day(s) before the start of the booking , he is reimbursed 50 % of the amount paid
Choose from two booking options:
1. Supply your own materials! For this workshop, you will need a set of watercolors that includes at least one purple, an orange, a yellow, a black, and a white, watercolor paper (any size), some water, paper towels, and a watercolor paintbrush - size 4 round recommended.
2. Purchase a painting kit from us that includes:
● 1 Watercolor brush size 4
● 1 block of cold press watercolor paper size 6" x 8"
● 1 set of 10 watercolors including lemon yellow, new gamboge, perinone orange, quinacridone magenta, rose of ultramarine, ultramarine violet, sap green, van dyke brown, neutral tint, and titanium white
● East Coast: If ordering a kit 5-6 days prior to the class, you need to select Priority Shipping to ensure your package arrives in time. Cutoff for delivery is 5 days prior to the event.
● West Coast: If ordering a kit 3 days prior to the class, you need to select Priority Shipping at checkout to ensure your package arrives in time.
Jenny Lemons is a colorful clothing company and DIY art school run by San Francisco based artist Jennie Lennick. Our shop is a working studio where we design our products, carry the work of other local artisans, offer DIY workshops, and sell a curated selection of art supplies.
Since opening our doors in 2019, we have hosted thousands of people in our creative workshops and carry the work of over 150 independent artists.
We are passionate about teaching others to slow down and create things by hand. We love helping our students make items to beautify their homes and give as gifts while learning traditional craft techniques. All of our teachers are formally trained artists, and bring this perspective into their teaching- we encourage students to experiment, express themselves, and have fun!